More News

Pages

AXIS BANK DIRECT INTERVIEW NOTIFICATION OUT 2017 APPLY ONLINE NOW

Get a  Axis Bank company jobs? They have revealed huge recruitment for freshers and experienced candidates. Want to apply for it? Now check it below.


Recruiter name: Axis Bank
Profile:
AxisBank is the third largest of the private-sector banks in India offering a comprehensive suite of financial products. The bank has its head office in Mumbai and Registered office in Ahmedabad. It has 2,959 branches, 12,743 ATMs, and nine international offices. The bank employs over 50,000 people and had a market capitalization of ₹1.0583 trillion (US$16 billion) (as on March 31, 2016).[4] It offers the entire spectrum of financial services large and mid-size corporates, SME, and retail businesses.

As of 30 Jun. 2016, 30.81% shares are owned by promoters & promoter group (United India Insurance Company Limited, Oriental Insurance Company Limited, National Insurance Company Limited, National Assurance Company Ltd, GIC, LIC & UTI).[5] Remaining 69.19% shares are owned by Mutual Funds Institutions, FIIs, Financial Institutions (banks), Insurance companies, corporate bodies & individual investors among others

RefeR: www.naukri.com/axis-bank-jobs-careers-16357

Category type: Bank jobs

Knowledge or Experience : Freshers

Graduation range: BBA/BBM, BDS, BCA, BEd, BSc, B.Pharm, B.Com, BA

Work range:
Mumbai(Dombivali , Ghatkopar East , Ghatkopar West ...), Navi Mumbai(Navi Mumbai-Others)


Timing Range: Any shift

Shift range of timing : Full timing

Documents required details are:
 Updated CV and resume
Communication certificate
Degree documents

Salary : 15000 - 25000 Rs Per Month

Required Skills :Telephone Skills, Verbal Communication, Microsoft Office Skills,
Listening, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Organization,
Informing Others, Handles Pressure, Phone Skills, Supply Management


Selection process: Interview

Apply 
Mode : Online

Get Update By Email